Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 October 2022

YELLOW & WHITE BAY WINDOW HEAD LINING..............

Hi to you all, this is a few pics I've taken of a cab roof lining that I've just finished it shows the van striped down and ready for the lining to go in. I hope you find them interesting and if you need any info on cost or help on how to install your own lining please contact me.
tel : 07794978914
email : incavilla@aol.com 
 thanks Colin.

 


Getting stripped down ready for upholstery.

 
   

  Now you can See how the bus is getting there.


   

The cab area ready for the lining , I first have to clean the area then insulate with sound proofing before the head lining goes into place.


The  new cab lining all cut, sewn with the tension rods fitted.

 

And in it goes, well after a few hours or work and a few cups of tea,
this was a bit more tricky as it had to be done with the front window in place.
hope you enjoyed see you all soon .
Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment