Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 October 2022

VW SPLIT SCREEN PANEL VAN

Hello to you all ....its a lovely summers day and I've finally managed to put together the finished photos of Ewan and Alie's van just before it rolled out to go on the road trips of all road trips.......i hope you like and please leave comments. Thanks Colin.
contact me on : 
email : incavilla@aol.com
tel : 07794978914
 
The van before i started the work...in Ewan's garage, what a garage I'm so jealous...lol.

 

A front shot showing the gorgeous shape and paint job.

 
This is a shot showing the complete interior from the rear hatch ,note the inset roof lights...great touch gives the van a real plush finish.

 

The rock and roll bed laid out showing why making sure that's is so important to get all the lines and patterns matching.

 

Hear you can see the three colours mixing well together with the speakers wired up ...put on your ear protectors...

 

My best pick... i love the retro look of the colour and styling, this front seat alone from start to finish took over ten days, but I'm sure you agree its a one of a kind.

 

This is a shot showing how i lined the tuck and roll with the dash to get the flow ans styling looking right !!!! well that's what i thought.....I'm sure some one tell me different, note the custom fitted map holder in the door cards......cool.

 

Trying to get an angle so you can see the carpet toning with the piping on the seat and with the tuck and roll on the doors.


As you can see the instrument cluster from earlier blog, now all in place and looking very retro.

 

The last picture before Ewan took he of for a spin......Great van Ewan have fun... i hope you all liked what you saw and if you would like any advice or pricing please feel free to contact me on my mobile : 07794978914 or my email : incavilla@aol.com
Thanks Colin.

No comments:

Post a Comment